As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate the health and safety of our members are the top priority. All outdoor shooting is permitted with social distancing practiced. We are living through a time of great uncertainty when we do not know what will come in the weeks or months ahead during these times we hope that you and your family will be kept safe.
We will keep you informed and if you have any questions or concerns you may contact our club president Mike Stanford: 518-645-6391 or by email
Sincerely, Terri Schwartz
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR CHANGE AT THE RANGE PLEASE EMAIL MIKE
BRASS FOR RELOADERS AVAILABLE - CALL BOB PASHO 518-534-5120
SIGN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE
DOWNLOAD THE TRAVELER'S REGISTRATION DOCS HERE
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NYS GUN LAW? FIND THE ANSWERES HERE!
READ YOUR CLUB MEETING MINUTES:
Established in 1969, The Chesterfield Fish & Game Club is dedicated to the purpose of the propagation of fish and game as well as the conservation, protection and perpetuation of forests, waters and minerals.
Located in Clintonville, NY on 150 acres of Adirondack forest and trails, the club boasts a membership of over 250.
◦ Heated pistol and archery range.
◦ New covered shooting shed, 75’, for pistol, rifle.
◦ Black powder and slug range, targets/positions established.
◦ Separate skeet range presently being groomed. Great for archery and skeet.
◦ 3-D Archery Range; Twenty-one place 3-D Archery course. We are an 'Explore Archery Club' and we are affiliated with 'USA Archery'. Program director Jeff Gavaletz is a certified level 2 USA Archery instructor, call 518-390-3262 for more info.
◦ Permanent shooting distances begin at 50’, then go to 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 300 yds. The shooting range is flat for the first 100 yds. There is a berm at the 100 yrd marker. Farther distance targets are located on a gently rising incline with a path suitable for vehicles adjacent to it.
◦ Clubhouse for meetings and general purpose use.
Open Archery Shooting: Not open at this time
Open Pistol Shooting: Outdoor shooting only at this time
3D Archery Program: April through September: Contact Jeff Gavaletz 518-390-3262 for info
Archery League: Monday nights January through March: Contact Jeff Gavaletz 518-390-3262 for info
Chesterfield Practical Shooting: Not open at this time
Hunter & Bow Hunter Education Classes: Check calendar for class schedule. Visit NYS DEC for other scheduled classes