CHESTERFIELD PRECISION 22LR
Our precision 22lr dates our set for the season and David Brelia has asked me to post them. They will be on Saturday mornings starting April 24, May 15, June 19, July 24, August 28, September 25, there will be one in October and November those dates will be posted soon. We will post April’s course of fire on our Facebook page beginning of every month so competitors can practice before event. We will haves get together on April 10 at 9:00 so everyone can see targets or if anyone has any questions and possibly shoot and RSO can see what needs to be done if you have any questions you can contact Dave Brelia 518-569-9191 or Mike Stanford 518-645-6391. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR CHANGE AT THE RANGE PLEASE EMAIL MIKE
BRASS FOR RELOADERS AVAILABLE - CALL BOB PASHO 518-534-5120
SIGN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE
DOWNLOAD THE TRAVELER'S REGISTRATION DOCS HERE
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NYS GUN LAW? FIND THE ANSWERES HERE!
READ YOUR CLUB MEETING MINUTES:
Established in 1969, The Chesterfield Fish & Game Club is dedicated to the purpose of the propagation of fish and game as well as the conservation, protection and perpetuation of forests, waters and minerals.
Located in Clintonville, NY on 150 acres of Adirondack forest and trails, the club boasts a membership of over 250.
◦ Heated pistol and archery range.
◦ New covered shooting shed, 75’, for pistol, rifle.
◦ Black powder and slug range, targets/positions established.
◦ Separate skeet range presently being groomed. Great for archery and skeet.
◦ 3-D Archery Range; Twenty-one place 3-D Archery course. We are an 'Explore Archery Club' and we are affiliated with 'USA Archery'. Program director Jeff Gavaletz is a certified level 2 USA Archery instructor, call 518-390-3262 for more info.
◦ Permanent shooting distances begin at 50’, then go to 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 300 yds. The shooting range is flat for the first 100 yds. There is a berm at the 100 yrd marker. Farther distance targets are located on a gently rising incline with a path suitable for vehicles adjacent to it.
◦ Clubhouse for meetings and general purpose use.
Open Archery Shooting: Not open at this time
Open Pistol Shooting: Outdoor shooting only at this time
3D Archery Program: April through September: Contact Jeff Gavaletz 518-390-3262 for info
Archery League: Monday nights January through March: Contact Jeff Gavaletz 518-390-3262 for info
Chesterfield Practical Shooting: Not open at this time
Hunter & Bow Hunter Education Classes: Check calendar for class schedule. Visit NYS DEC for other scheduled classes